If you’re planning your next trip to Dubai, the question of when to travel will inevitably come up. The answer depends on what kind of holiday experience you want – but no matter what season you choose, we’ve got some tips that will make your journey a breeze!
During the summer months of May to September, Desert safari dubai is hot. Very hot.
Desert safari dubai is extremely hot during the summer months of May to September. During this time, it’s best to stay indoors or out of direct sunlight as much as possible.
The heat can be unbearable at times, so you may want to consider planning your trip around these dates if you do not enjoy long hours in high temperatures.
There are some things that you can do in Dubai at any time of year (like visiting famous landmarks), but many other activities will only be open during specific seasons:
- Beaches – Desert safari dubai beaches open in March and close by November. The beachfront hotels are usually closed until December or January; however, there are still plenty of places along the coast where you can spend your days relaxing on the sand or swimming in the sea.* Shopping Malls – As with many malls around the world, this city has its share of indoor shopping centers that offer both entertainment options and great stores for finding souvenirs from your travels.* Aquariums – Here are some aquariums worth checking out when visiting this region: Shark Reef Aquarium at Atlantis The Palm Jumeirah; Underwater Zoo Dubai; Ocean Park Abu Dhabi; Al Qasr Lagoona Qasr Al Sarab
The best time to travel to Dubai is during the winter months, from November until April.
The best time to travel to Dubai is during the winter months, from November until April. This time of year sees average temperatures range between 20°C and 25°C, with long sunny days and blue skies.
- From December until February, there are numerous exciting events happening all over Dubai including:
- The Festival of Lights (a festival of light installations and projections)
- Dubai Design Week (exhibitions showcasing emerging design talent)
- Dubai International Boat Show (a celebration of the boating lifestyle)
During these months, the weather is mild and pleasant with temperatures ranging between 20°C and 25°C.
Here are the most ideal months to visit Dubai:
- January: The weather is mild and pleasant with temperatures ranging between 20°C and 25°C. This is a good time to enjoy water sports, golfing, horseback riding and cycling. It’s also the best season for camel racing.
- February: The weather remains hot and humid but not too hot as it can still be rather pleasant during this month.
- March: Temperatures begin to rise during this month as tourists flock to Dubai from all over the world because of its climate at this time of year (it’s still warm enough that you don’t need layers).
With long sunny days and blue skies, you can explore Dubai without it being too hot or humid.
With long sunny days and blue skies, you can explore Dubai without it being too hot or humid. The weather is milder than the rest of the Middle East making it perfect for sightseeing or taking part in other activities. You can enjoy the beach and swim in clear waters, go on a desert safari or try sandboarding at Dune 45 adventure park. There are also plenty of museums and galleries to visit including The Dubai Museum, National Bank of Dubai Museum and Old Town Al Bastakiya Museum to name a few
There are lots of exciting events on throughout winter in Desert safari dubai– here are a few of our favorites:
Winter is a great time to visit Dubai. The weather might be cooler, but there are still plenty of exciting events taking place across the city. If you’re planning a trip, here are some highlights:
- The Desert safari dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), which runs from December 15 through January 14, 2020. During this period, you’ll find incredible deals on everything from fashion to electronics and food in malls across the emirate.
- The Desert safari dubai Summer Surprises event takes place between June 19 and July 22, 2021. As part of this annual festival, there will be outdoor street fairs featuring music performances by local artists. As well as arts and crafts workshops for children under 12 years old at Alserkal Avenue every Thursday throughout this period.
- You can enjoy free entry into galleries around town during the month-long Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF). between December 7 -15 next year – just remember to book tickets ahead of time!
If you enjoy traveling during the busiest times of year, then peak season in Dubai is for you.
From June to August there are many cultural events and festivals taking place. You can expect higher prices as well with flights, hotels and even food being more expensive.
This is when hotel costs and flight prices are at their highest, but rest assured there are good deals to be had if you’re willing to pay for them.
The peak season in Desert safari dubai is from mid-May to mid-September, so if you’re looking for a cheap getaway. your best bet is to travel between November and April. It’s worth noting that while prices will be higher during the peak season, there are still deals to be found if you’re willing to pay for them.