The first step in hair care tips is your diet, and the two most essential things in your diet are iron and protein. Hair cells grow most quickly in the body but are also the first to be affected if you do not eat well or suffer from impairments because they are necessary for survival.
Include iron-rich foods like leafy vegetables, fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, chickpeas, soy, and grains in your diet. Doctors recommend that you consume approximately 12 mg of iron per day. It would be best if you also had protein, which makes your hair stronger. Include complete proteins that are also rich in amino acids: like cheese, milk, soybeans, lentils, peas, quinoa, and yogurt. Visit Jaipur Skincity for the best dermatologist in Jaipur who provides the best hair care tips to their patients and helps to counter hair loss through hair loss treatments.
How to Maintain Healthy Hair: A Few Basic Tips
- It’s normal to lose 100 to 150 locks of hair a day, so don’t panic when you see a small group crawling on your tiles.
- Brush wet hair with extreme care because it is fragile and breakable. Take a comb with large teeth and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair as gently as possible.
- Rinse the conditioner with cold water because it is suitable for force and shine.
- Do not wash your hair every day; apply some conditioner to the extremities whenever you do. Try using the same brand of shampoo and conditioners.
- Trim your hair occasionally to get rid of these rough brown tips. Cut approximately 1/4th inch of your hair every 6 to 8 weeks to prevent split ends from growing back.
Even if you condition your hair after each wash, nothing works as well as conditioning in depth. From time to time, wash your hair with shampoo, remove any extra water and dry it with a towel. Then take generous amounts of conditioning and apply it directly to the root of your hair. Use a wide-tooth comb and pass it through your hair to ensure the conditioner reaches everywhere. Now pull them up and cut them together. Leave the conditioner in any place between 10 minutes to an hour. Pull them down, rinse thoroughly and appreciate the smooth and silky hair.
Keep Away the Heat
If you come out looking for beautiful curls or perfect waves, Then there are some ways you can get the ones without the help of a dryer, straightener or curler. If you need to use your iron or curly hair, purchase a serum of your choice or, if you have free time, make one at home.
- Take almond oil, coconut oil, hair conditioner, 250ml water, and a small empty vaporizer. Add 200 ml of water to the vaporizer and 2-3 drops of coconut, and 4-5 almond oil. Add two tiny drops of conditioner. Please do not use it too much since it will foam. You can add lavender or oil that tastes good if you want. Add the rest of the water and shake well.
- Take 4 ounces of shea butter, 4 ounces of cocoa butter, and 20 drops of whatever essential oil you choose. Warm the butter until it is completely liquid and let it cool. Put the essential oil in an empty sterile jar and add the butter. Allow the pot to cool until the butter retakes a firm shape.
Home-Made Hair Masks
- Egg, Curdled, and Mustard Oil – If you have dry hair like hay, here’s the answer to all your problems. Eggs are rich in vitamins A, B12, D, and E, fats, and proteins. The protein helps reinforce the roots, the fatty acids make it a natural conditioner for the hair, and B12 helps add volume.
- Avocado and peppermint oil (as suggested by hello natural. co) – also known as butternut pear; avocados are creamy, rich, and the only fruit that combines meat protein, butterfat, vitamins, and minerals from green vegetables and a nutty flavor. Mash a small amount of avocado, add a drop or two of peppermint oil and apply this mask to your hair. Leave for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse.
- Olive oil, coconut oil, and egg – Recommended by Bella Fitness’s blog, this is the ultimate mask for fast hair growth. Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, let cool, add 1 or 2 eggs and two tablespoons of olive oil, and apply.
The hair is also the central part of our body. To take care of your hair, you must apply or use the above tips and home remedies, deep conditioning, and avoid heat for better hair growth.