Dermal fillers are used in liquid rhinoplasty to alter the contour of the nose. In contrast to the conventional “nose job” or surgical rhinoplasty, this method is less intrusive and non-surgical. No matter if one wishes to eliminate natural flaws like nose ridges or pimples.
Because each nose operation is unique, dermal fillers provide skilled practitioners with the advantage of fine control. An asymmetrical nose shape, a drooping nasal tip, or a minor hump on the nose bridge can all be transformed with dermal fillers.
Changing the profile or shape of your nose and addressing inherent flaws can be accomplished with liquid rhinoplasty. A dermal filler can extend a long, curving nose to give the face the appearance of balance or symmetry.
What does the procedure involve?
- The patient has to lie down or sit throughout the surgery.
- The nose will be cleaned with a 70% alcohol solution.
- Ice or numbing lotion is administered to the area to lessen the pain. If the filler contains a local anesthetic, none of them will be applied.
- The HA gel is then administered locally in modest doses.
- Rather than massaging the filler, lightly rub it to avoid applying pressure.
- Because it takes less time, liquid rhinoplasty is frequently referred to as a 15-minute nose job. But sometimes, it could take up to 15 minutes for a numbing agent to start working.
Pros of Liquid Rhinoplasty
There are several reasons to choose liquid rhinoplasty so let’s take a look at those reasons here:
- The dermal fillers are administered in around 25 minutes, with a brief pause to enable the topical anesthetic lotion to take effect.
- As soon as the fillers are applied, you will be able to observe the difference in nose shape, so you won’t have to wait to see how the treatment works.
- As you watch the therapy in action, you’ll influence modifications.
- Consequently, you may “try out” your new nose shape before committing to one you haven’t yet seen because the results aren’t permanent.
- Liquid rhinoplasty can make big nostrils appear smaller by enhancing the definition or fullness of the nose’s tip or bridge.
- Using dermal fillers in combination with a liquid rhinoplasty can also be a terrific method to alter your nose discreetly after surgery or to test out a new nasal shape before surgery.
- Compared to surgery, liquid rhinoplasty is significantly less costly.
Liquid Rhinoplasty Recovery
Bruising is uncommon, and swelling usually is not severe after a non-surgical nose job. These adverse effects should go away relatively soon if they do happen. Most patients can return to their office jobs and other non-hard activities immediately after treatment. Still, it is best to wait at least a few hours before engaging in any activity that requires heavy lifting or strenuous physical activity.
When engaging in these procedures, such as liquid rhinoplasty, it’s crucial to pick a professional with significant knowledge. Because the nose has a complicated network of arteries and veins, injections must. If anything goes wrong, it can lead to dangers such as vascular compromise or infection. The injections undertaken must be done by a professional, experienced practitioner.
For more articles click here.