Kundali matching or horoscope matching is an important aspect of Indian culture. It is used to determine the compatibility of two people for marriage. In this process, the horoscopes of the bride and groom are matched to see if they are compatible. If the horoscopes are compatible, then the couple is considered to be a good match and their marriage is usually successful.
What is Kundali Matching?
Kundali Matching is the process of matching two horoscopes (also known as birth charts) to determine whether or not they are compatible with each other. This is usually done in order to determine whether or not a couple is suitable for marriage.
In India, Kundali Matching is considered to be an essential part of any marriage proposal. It is believed that by matching the horoscopes of the bride and groom, one can ascertain whether or not they are compatible with each other and will be able to lead a happy and prosperous life together.
There are a number of factors that are taken into consideration while doing Kundali Matching. Some of these include:
– The mental and physical compatibility of the couple
– Their financial stability
– Social and religious backgrounds
– Their families
– Their astrological charts
All these factors are considered in order to make sure that the couple is compatible with each other and will be able to lead a happy life together. Kundali Matching is thus an important aspect of any Indian marriage proposal.
The History of Kundali Matching
Kundli matching is an ancient practice in India that is still followed today. The process of Kundali matching involves looking at the birth charts of the prospective bride and groom and comparing them to see if they are compatible. This practice is important because it helps to ensure that the couple will be compatible and have a happy and prosperous marriage.
There are a number of factors that are considered when doing Kundali matching, including the planets and their positions, the couple’s birth stars, and other astrological factors. The process is complex and requires the expertise of an experienced astrologer. Kundali matching is an important part of Indian marriage traditions and is something that should not be overlooked. It can help to ensure a successful and happy marriage for the couple involved.
The Importance of Kundali Matching
1. Kundali matching is an important part of Indian marriage traditions. It is a process of matching the horoscopes of the bride and groom to determine if they are compatible with each other. Kundali matching is also known as guna Milan or 36-point matching.
2. In India, marriage is not just a union between two individuals but between two families. Families consult astrologers to match the horoscopes of the boy and girl before approving the marriage. Even though there are no guarantees in life, astrologers believe that horoscope matching can give clues about the compatibility of a couple.
3. There are many factors that are considered while doing Kundli Milan. The astrologer looks at the position of the planets and stars at the time of birth, which can give clues about the future of the relationship. Kundali Milan can be used to predict whether the couple will have a happy and prosperous married life or not.
4. It is believed that marriages are made in heaven but it is our responsibility to make sure that we find a compatible partner on earth. Kundali Milan can help us find our soulmate and lead a happy and fulfilling life together.
How to go with Kundali Matching
When it comes to getting married in India, Kundali matching is a vital process that is often undertaken by the families of the prospective bride and groom. Kundali matching is basically the process of matching the horoscopes of two individuals in order to determine their compatibility with each other.
There are a number of factors that are taken into consideration while doing Kundali matching for marriage. The most important factor is the Nakshatra Porutham, which is determined by comparing the Nakshatras (birth stars) of the two individuals. Other important factors include the Manglik Dosha, which is determined by checking for any Manglik doshas in either of the horoscopes and the Gana Porutham, which is determined by comparing the birth stars of the two individuals.
If all these factors are found to be compatible with each other, then it is considered that the couple is compatible with each other and their marriage can proceed smoothly.
Kundali matching is an important part of Indian marriage for numerous reasons. It helps ensure that the couple is compatible with each other, which is essential for a happy and successful marriage. Additionally, astrology by date of birth can help predict the future of the relationship, giving couples an idea of what to expect from their marriage. Finally, kundali matching can provide guidance on how to overcome any difficulties that may arise in the future. For all these reasons, Kundli matching is an essential part of Indian marriages.